Job Title: Field Recruiter / Resourcer
Location: Wokefield Park, GB, Reading, RG7 3AE - office and home based
Compensation: Attractive salary + Company Car + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF43299
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training. We work in partnership major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
Who we are looking for?
You'll ideally come from a resourcing or recruitment background; however we are also keen to hear from individuals keen to move into a recruitment or resourcing role. You'll be a highly organised, self-motivated individual who has a real passion and desire to support candidates in achieving their career and learning aspirations.
What will you be doing?
* Co-ordinate and deliver Retailer's apprentice recruitment requirements.
* Co-ordinate and monitor apprenticeship applications, including shortlisting & vetting candidates in line with company process.
* Travel nationally to Retailers to conduct apprentice interviews.
* Support candidates throughout the recruitment process.
* Respond to enquiries from employers or candidates within 24 hours.
* Support in the delivery of the marketing strategy.
* Support with the promotion of the clients' apprenticeship programmes and vacancies with outside agencies such as leisure centres, schools and colleges.
The experience you'll bring
* Educated to GCSE / A level standard.
* Knowledge of apprenticeship programmes and the apprenticeship levy.
* Experience in a recruitment or a customer-facing environment.
* Clear focus on our customers and fulfilling their requirements & needs whilst delivering excellent customer service.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent in numeracy, literacy and PC skills.
* Willing to travel UK wide and hold a UK driving license.
* Must hold or have ability to obtain enhanced DBS security clearance with Adults' Barred List check
Should you be successful and invited to interview you will be required to complete a criminal declaration form. Please note this does not disqualify you from the role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Company car
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
Our solutions range from bespoke, employer-led apprenticeship programmes to pioneering digital simulations and we work closely with all of our customers to reflect their organisational needs. Supporting both private and public sector businesses, a customer focused solution is at the heart of who we are, consistently putting the employer brand at the forefront of programme design.
Having delivered apprenticeships for over 20 years we have developed an enviable reputation across the marketplace, delivering high quality solutions for employers and apprentices alike.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
* We believe the position you are applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, should you be invited to interview you will be required to declare all unspent convictions and conditional cautions, and all spent convictions and adult cautions (simple or conditional) that are not 'protected' (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2020); and
* The position you are applying for may involve engaging in regulated activity with children and/or vulnerable adults and it is a criminal offence to apply for this role if you are barred from working with children and/or vulnerable adults. Given the nature of the role, employment is conditional upon a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which will include a children's and/or adults' barred list check, and you will be required to provide the necessary identification documents at interview to enable the DBS check to be completed before you commence employment. These identification documents may be different to those required to confirm your right to work in the UK.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 27th April 2022