Industrial Shift Electrician
Salary - £50,900 + Package
Commutable from - Grays, West Thurrock, Essex
Shift - 12-hour days and nights
The job role - Industrial Shift Electrician
The role of an Industrial Electrician will require the following -
- Carry out electrical installation work efficiently in accordance with IET Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations (BS7671).
- Work within the electrical team, including maintenance, repairs of electrical systems
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus including LV Circuits, Electrical motors, power, and lighting, using test equipment.
- Good knowledge of Fault finding/trouble shooting Skills, interpretation and understanding of electrical drawings and schematics.
- Routine checking and testing of all types of electrical systems, equipment, and components
- Health and safety at work, ability to identify hazards, safe working requirements and procedures.
- Good knowledge of electrical Variable Speed Drives, automation, control, and electromechanical systems.
- 18th Edition (BS7671:2018) plus either -
- NVQ Level 3 Electro Technical Services in Electrical or BTEC National Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Willing to work 12-hour shifts (days and nights, averaging 56 hours per week)
- £50,900 + Package
- Company pension, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme open twice a year, 22 days + 8 days bank holiday, long service payment, additional holiday after 5 years' service, and life assurance scheme (3x annual salary).
- Onsite training
Commutable from: West Thurrock, Grays, Essex
Other job titles - Maintenance Electrician, Industrial Shift Electrician, Electrical maintenance engineer