Manpower Logistics are currently recruiting for the role of Inside Sales Representative for our client based in Scunthorpe.This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 Per AnnumThe role function is primarily concerned with supporting customers with answers to their questions by creating formal quotes, answering technical queries, updating price lists and providing compliance information. The successful candidate will be answering technical and commercial enquiries by telephone, e-mail and web chat for new and existing customers. Intelligence gained from direct customer interaction and active research will be used to plan new product introductions in collaboration with the Product Manager.The role also incorporates a requirement to support the product manager to manage and develop "house" accounts and support the business development managers to develop external accounts.Your Role Includes:
- First point of contact for incoming technical and commercial enquiries via telephone, e-mail, website or web chat
- Carry out market research to identify new product ideas and to develop these ideas into product introduction plans
- Competitor monitoring
- Product lifecycle management; planning and implementing new products and product ranges, price strategy and end of life.
- Creating technical content for use by the marketing communications team
- Work with distributors to add new products, improve published product data and monitor pricing.
- Generate and maintain price lists
- CRM maintenance
- Support the internal and external sales team technically and commercially where necessary
- Determine tariff codes and countries of origin for manufactured parts, by using the rules of origin set out by EU government.
- Be aware of any changes in the rules and in any new trade agreements.
Skills, Qualifications, Competency LevelQualifications / education required.
- Qualifications in engineering, science, maths, marketing or business would be beneficial.
- Experience in a similar role from a different industry would also be on interest.
Specialist training required.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages
- Knowledge and use of CRM systems such as Sales Force would be beneficial
Particular aptitude / skill required.
- Conscientious at meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidates must have a professional manner with good written and speaking communication skills.
In return we can offer you a permanent position with a competitive salary and multiple benefits.
Apply with your CV or call 01472 361616 to discuss.