On behalf of a well-known UK outsourcing company, Manpower is recruiting for an Administrator to work in the Debt Management Team as part of a UK Government contract based in our Glasgow office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recording payments onto the system made by debtors, responding to emails and letters and over time will have an opportunity to learn payroll.
This full-time role of 37.5 hours per week allows you to work flexibly in the office from Monday to Friday, enabling you to accrue flexi time.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Good administration experience
- Solid communication and organisational skills to balance and prioritise work
- Be able to work on own initiative or part of a team
What we can offer you:
- £19,000 annual salary
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Full in-house induction with ongoing training to support your development
- Free eye care vouchers every 2 years (after 6 months service)
- Friendly office environment
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must be able to obtain SC security clearance prior to commencing work which will be applied for on their behalf by Manpower. This will include a full criminal, employment, and credit check.
Interested? Apply here today!