Job Title: Programme Manager - Aftermarket
Location: Rosyth, Fife, GB, KY11 2YD
Compensation: Salary range is indicative and automatically generated by LinkedIn from estimated data
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: 42907
Who we are looking for?
Here at Babcock LGE we are in an exciting period of growth, reporting to the Commercial Director, the Programme Manager - AfterMarket will Design, develop, commercialise and deliver a range of innovative AfterMarket solutions tailored to suit the growing Babcock LGE portfolio.
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to be part of a team that will have a huge impact on the future growth of Babcock LGE, then this is truly an excellent time to join the team.
What will you be doing?
* Prepare compelling business cases for service based solutions which demonstrate thorough understanding of customer and supplier businesses - identifying key personnel, complimentary products, skills and experience and how, when coupled with BLGE resources and capabilities, interorganisational assets (tangible and intangible) can be leveraged for maximum customer value
* Own the delivery of the Company (AfterMarket) Strategy; Align personal objectives with Company Vision and Mission Statements, measuring performance through periodic reviews with Commercial Director and continually through the PDR system on Success Factors
* Develop solution design and sales strategy together with the Programme Manager - Sales and NPD. Prepare technical, commercial customer quotations and lead negotiations on content and price.
* Expand the role of the customer and market, creating organic linkage between customer and supply partners using their information, feedback and market projections to evolve the solution design
* Manage the commercial performance of the AfterMarket portfolio, reporting on risks and opportunities and performance against budget. Seek out ways to improve growth (revenue and profit). Actively participate in business Strategy Planning
The experience you'll bring
* You will have extensive experience within a similar role within a company providing subscription based Aftermarket solutions
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to cope with ambiguity and fluidity in opportunity and share relevant level of detail with suppliers (and internal stakeholders) to gain their buy-in to solution design
* You will demonstrate focus on sustainability / resilience through the implementation of standards, processes or other actions with suppliers
* You will have strong commercial awareness with solid grasp of price, margin and cost structures
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant:
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.