Are you looking for a role that challenges and supports you in equal measure, at an innovative company where sustainability and making a difference to humanity is the leading goal?
As an Engineering Graduate, you will support engineering tasks across multiple projects, from concept phase through to physical delivery. By joining TEVVA, you’ll have the opportunity to grow skills in areas such as networking, commercial awareness and presenting.
You will be part of a diverse engineering department based in Tilbury, Essex, and will undertake multiple rotations across different departments within the Engineering function over a two-year period (approximately six months in each area). Graduates will be exposed to multiple Engineering workstreams and different aspects of the Engineering development lifecycle. There will be an option to extend the placement to three years, with an additional year spent learning about the wider business with two-month placements across different business functions.
- Support engineers with the delivery and satisfactory achievement of departmental objectives
- Use advanced problem-solving skills and critical thinking to contribute towards resolution of complex engineering challenges
- Successfully deliver an engineering project in another area of the business
- Respond to requests from colleagues and customers promptly and professionally
- Produce updates and reports on workstream as required
- Deliver a technical presentation in the Engineering Technical Review to your peers.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Minimum 2.1 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electric Vehicles, Aerospace, Software or Computer Engineering
- Provide demonstrable evidence of problem-solving
- Self-motivated with a highly driven work ethic
- Being proactive, confident in independent working and building collaborative relationships
- The ability to prioritise and organise tasks with conflicting demands
- The skill to confidently and concisely communicate to all levels of the business
- A generous starting salary of £26,000 with paid overtime
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days according to length of service
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10% annual salary
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking and electric vehicle charging on site
- Car scheme for electric vehicles and hybrids
- Discounts platform for shopping
Our application process:
We ask you to submit your details on our online secure portal in May 2022 and take an at-home online test. A member of our team will discuss your application and interest in our Graduate Careers Programme. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to our final Assessment and Selection Day in June which will comprise group activities, an interview and/or a presentation. With final offers in June/July 2022 our Programme begins September 2022
Why join Tevva?
Joining an exciting, innovative and sustainable business, our Engineering Graduates will have the opportunity to make an active contribution from day one, working to positively impact the environment and society as a whole. We are entering our most ambitious growth plan and now is the perfect time to join our Graduate Careers Programme to become a pivotal part of our future and journey.
At Tevva, we do technology because it matters and it makes a difference to humanity.