Our clients vision is to be the world's most desirable, ultra-luxury British brand, creating the most exquisitely addictive performance cars. Our client is renowned as an iconic global brand synonymous with style, luxury, performance, and exclusivity. Our client fuses the latest technology, time honoured craftsmanship and beautiful styling to produce its critically acclaimed luxury models. The combination of a strong heritage, a unique culture and cutting-edge technology makes this client truly special as well as providing an exciting and rewarding environment.
We are now seeking a HR Administrator to support our client with a backlog of administration whilst undertaking additional admin duties.
The successfull candidate will:
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Active listening skills
- Organisational skills and detail-oriented mentality
- Strong communication and customers service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Thorough attention to detail
- Familiarity with applicant tracking database systems
- Knowledge of human resources and employment law (beneficial not essential)
- Entering employment data into the company database
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
- Assisting higher-level HR staff with the hiring process
- Setting up recruitment and training events
- Answering any employee inquiries
- Creating staff handbooks and newsletters
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Updating employee holiday and sickness records
This is a temporary role for 6 months with a view to being longer.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now or call the branch on 01656 657231 to learn more.