Are you looking for a role that challenges and supports you in equal measure, at an innovative company where sustainability and making a difference to humanity is the leading goal?
As a Business Graduate you will work on a six-month rotational basis within our People Services; Finance; Procurement; Commercial; Marketing and Quality departments. You’ll get to know first-hand how our teams operate and the critical role our teams play in driving the business forward. To ensure your support and growth throughout the programme, you will be partnered with a mentor from one of our Strategic or Tactical tiers.
At the end of each six-month placement, you will have the opportunity to present an overview of your learnings to the First Line Management Team and share the new skills and knowledge you gained from any optional projects you may have contributed towards. At the end of your two-year Programme, you will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent role with us and put your newly found skills into immediate use. Whichever specialism you decide is for you, we will support you every step of the way.
- Support with the delivery and satisfactory achievement of departmental objectives
- Use advanced problem-solving skills and critical thinking to help find solutions of complex challenges
- Successfully deliver a project in an area of business that is different to the home department
- Respond to requests from colleagues and customers promptly and professionally
- Produce updates and reports on workstreams
- The skill to confidently and concisely communicate to all levels of the business
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Minimum 2.1 degree in Finance, Commercial, Human Resources or other business based subject
- Provide demonstrable evidence of problem-solving
- Being confident in independent working, a self-starter with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a highly driven work ethic
- The ability to work on own initiative and build collaborative relationships
- The ability to prioritise and organise tasks with conflicting demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A generous starting salary of £26,000 with paid overtime
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days according to length of service
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10% annual salary
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking and electric vehicle charging on site
- Car scheme for electric vehicles and hybrids
- Discounts platform for shopping
Our application process:
We ask you to submit your details on our online secure portal in May 2022 and take an at-home online test. A member of our team will discuss your application and interest in our Graduate Careers Programme. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to our final Assessment and Selection Day in June which will comprise group activities, an interview and/or a presentation. With final offers in June/July 2022 our Programme begins September 2022
Why join Tevva?
Joining an exciting, innovative and sustainable business, our Business Graduates will have the opportunity to make an active contribution from day one, working to make a positive impact to the environment and society as a whole. We are entering our most ambitious growth plan and now is the perfect time to join our Graduate Careers Programme to become a pivotal part of our future and journey. At Tevva, we do technology because it matters, and it makes a difference to humanity.