Manpower is currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant/Fork Lift Driver for our client, based at their site in Carlisle.
We are looking for someone who can work as an administrator but will also be tasked with driving a Counterbalance FLT and working in the yard. Our client is willing to pay for the FLT course.
This is an immediate start and an ongoing position with the possibility of going perm for the right candidate.
Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00, with a 30 minute break each day,
£10 per hour until you pass a Fork Lift course then £13 per hour
- Responsible for general admin tasks
- Answering the telephone and helping customers with their queries.
- Processing of invoices for suppliers of company cars, customer engineering vans and hire cars.
- Ensuring the Motor Insurance database is kept up to date.
- Postage of fuel cards out to drivers.
- Manual handling of empty cylinders
- Driving and operation of a counterbalance Fork Lift
- Keeping the yard tidy
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, apply today!