I have an excellent opportunity for a freight forwarder to work for a global logistics company based in Manchester working within their air freight team.
- Completion of end to end forwarding activities as the individual role requires
- Follow strict and time sensitive SOP's/KPI's to ensure compliance
- Work closely with internal and external customers
- Focus on customer service
- Use of Next Gen/MS office as requested
- Ensure invoicing, job costing, CIA, Netting and milestone are updated within the required time frame
- Month end department compliance
- Customs Entries
- Cost control
- Assist senior forwarders, Supervisor and line manager where required
- Thorough understanding of customer needs
- Knowledge in of the international transportation and logistics industry, in export Air Sea Road operations.
- A knowledge and understanding of financials and impact on business
- A Good knowledge of IT systems and processes used in the transport sector
- Fluent in English, local language and any other languages required for smooth operation of business
£25,000 - £30,000 working Mon - Fri 9am-5pm, plus extensive benefits an clear career progression opportunities.