HGV Class 2 Driver
Do you hold a valid Category C Licence?
Are you a reliable, committed driver?
My client is Europe's leading supplier of vacuum handling equipment, restricted access lifting machinery and mini cranes for the construction, rail and utility sectors amongst others.
Your duties will include:
- Delivery and collection of goods to and from customers
- Liaising with customers and provide communication links between customers and staff
- Loading and unloading goods onto vehicles safely and accurately, ensuring that goods are secured and transited in a safe manner to/from the customer
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Compliance with Tachograph Legislation and Transport Working Time Regulations
- Maintaining all aspects of vehicles care including fuelling and cleaning
- Adhering to company policy and procedures relating to Health and Safety and security
The successful candidate will:
- Need to hold a clean, current HGV driving license, a digital tachograph card, completed driver CPC
- Be flexible with Working Hours
- Candidates with driving licence category C+E are advantageous
- Have exceptional people/communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
Whats in it for you.
- Anything over 8 hours is OT also paid at £16
If you are interested in this role, then hit APPLY now.