Manpower is currently recruiting for a mobile plant fitter for a leading industry known company in the Kinning Park area of Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience working as a plant mechanic/fitter in a field based role with relevant mechanical qualification or well trained is essential
- Sound and current knowledge of heavy plant machinery maintenance
- String attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A customer focused approach workload and committed team player
- A valid driving licence is essential.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 07:30am till 17:00 with a 42.5-hour week contract.
As an employee there is a number of benefits to enjoy as well as an in-house learning and development team who are dedicated to giving you the skills to be the best that you can be. As a company they are also keen to promote internally. The company will allow the successful candidate to take the van home at night.
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (option to buy up to 5 days additional leave)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee welfare fund (company funded social events)
- Health and Wellness (well-being hub, employee assistance helpline, annual flu jab and eye tests
- Overtime at an enhanced rate and standby/call out rota
If you feel like you would fit the above profile then attach your CV for a call back about the position!!