We are looking to recruit 2 Estate Assistants, this is an 8 to 12 week role possibly longer.
You must hold a full Clean Driving Licence with no points or disqualifications as you will be collecting a work vehicle from the depot at the start of each day and dropping back off at the end of each day.
This is a mobile role, and you will be responsible for providing high quality grounds and garden services to several of our schemes in Sheffield. You will be provided with a van which can be collected daily from one of our hubs.
Some of the key duties involved are:
- Bin store/ management
- Litter picking
- bulk waste removal
- Cleaning internal and external communal area's
- Mopping duties
- Using mechanical cleaning tools
- Grounds, maintenance and gardening work
The successful applicant will join us on a working 35 hours per week.
We are looking for someone who has good customer service skills as you will be interacting with our customers and colleagues, and you would be working both within a team and on your own.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- No weekend working
- An understanding of how to use mobile working devices e.g. tablets
- Knowledge and experience of the safe and regulatory use of horticultural fungicides and pesticides.
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Horticulture or of RHS/City and Guilds/HND equivalent
- PA1, PA4b and PA6 NPTC Certificates
Please note that a holding a full clean UK driving licence is essential for this role.