A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's most successful, purpose-led businesses, our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil and Magnum, as a Global Assistant Brand Manager (Cif) based at their iconic Head Office in Blackfriars, London (will involve a mix of working from home and working from the office).
This is a full-time temporary role to last until the end of December 2022, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £43,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Home & Hygiene is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing categories in UL. We have a track record of outstanding delivery with brands that are purpose drive and loved across the world. One of the fastest growing categories in UL, holding very strong brand positions in developed and emerging markets. To succeed, we look for people passionate about delivering purposeful, leading edge science & technology.
Cif is one of the jewels in the Home & Hygiene crown with a long history of delivering a superior clean across our various formats. The brand in present in virtually all major cleaning segments spanning from creams and sprays to fast growing segments such as wipes and aerosols. We are present in more than 50 countries, and in many of them we occupy iconic status with strong brand power.
This role is pivotal within Cif, part of the team managing the Global Innovation Roadmap and Market Development Strategy. The role has high visibility with senior stakeholders, which offers a great opportunity to strengthen leadership skills, as well as be part of a highly motivated, passionate and cross-cultural team!
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience in a marketing assistant brand manager role is essential.
- Excellent project management skills (ideally innovation project management).
- Proven ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and data-driven decision making.
- Brand & product management experience.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication & influential skills: able to work effectively with stakeholders across functions, geographies, and seniorities.
- Critical mind and strong strategic thinking.
- You like working with a degree of independence to have the space to unleash your creativity and problem-solving skills.
- You showcase ownership and accountability for your projects & know how to hold others accountable.
- You'll be working on many different projects and tapping into diverse opportunities for one of the biggest Home Care brands which requires high level of flexibility and agility in the face of change in a challenging environment.
- Defining the destination portfolio and shaping the innovation and technology roadmap.
- Leveraging data to uncover powerful insights and growth opportunities for the brand, driving insight into action.
- Leading Global Big-Bet innovations from insight to shelf working closely with cross-functional teams including R&D, supply chain, consumer marketing insight and finance, as well as markets across the globe.
- Liaising with local markets (and owning some relationships independently).
- Developing communication strategy and assets for innovations.
- Leading budget management for your projects.
- Working closely with finance to build business cases for your projects.
- Crafting Market Development strategy and leading implementation across markets.
- Identifying White Spaces, expanding into new markets and accelerating penetration growth
- Opportunity to shape your workplan in line with your ambitions, passions, strengths, and development areas.