We are currently looking for a Inbound Customer Service Advisor to join our client in Stanford-le- Hope, Essex.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and work in a busy environment for a well-known organisation. The position is ongoing and involves you working between site and office.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20,800 plus KPI bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5hrs each week
Availability: Immediate start date
We are looking for an inbound customer service Representative that will be the liaison between our client's company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; meanwhile keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision made.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in their database in a comprehensible and accurate way
- Meet personal and team targets on a quarterly basis
- To liaise effectively with all department colleagues and staff throughout the wider business
- Ability to assess the calls and direct to suitable departments
- Customer service skills either over the telephone or face to face
- Good IT skills
- Strong communicator
- Good time keeping
- Relationship builder
If you have previous experience within customer service or looking to progress your career within this industry, then we would like to hear from you