Credit Controller (Italian Speaking) - Chester
I am currently recruiting for an Italian speaking Credit Controller for my Chester based client, this is a temporary position, working on an ongoing basis.
To ensure compliance with OTC policies, business rules and procedures, and comply with Global distribution Practices (GDP), to act with limited guidance within assigned scope; demonstrate ability to identify, analyse and solve problems. Report any potential delays or issues timely to line manager whilst proposing possible solutions, discussing final decisions with manager.
To contribute to specific month end (and year end) related activities per Month End Close Timetable. Understand overall closing schedule and assignment of tasks during the close and their respective deadlines and dependencies. Escalate potential risks in delays to month end tasks.
You will have a good working knowledge of company systems, procedures, policies and controls, information sources and analytical techniques. Actively execute update of work instructions per defined scope and schedule. Suggest ideas for improvement within own area of expertise and take steps to implement changes as agreed with support from management.
You will contribute to ad hoc projects and unusual or complex assignments initiated by GPO/PD&E or operations with support and review from manager/project lead.
You will identify and drive areas for CI within a defined scope and support peers and managers in delivering on a broader scope.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
* Experience in customer service or order to cash related speciality
* Fluent in English and Italian
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Significant knowledge of order to cash, accounts receivable, collections, logistics, distribution, internal controls, accounting
* Ability to assess and promptly resolve problems; Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Process improvement
* Ability to work remotely
* Ability to use SAP (SD/FI) and other Customer Service or finance applications
* Advance knowledge and use of office productivity tools (MS Office, Lotus Notes, etc.)