Manpower have an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client a large manufacturing company based in Edinburgh. They are looking for 2 Customer Support Coordinators to join their successful Customer Service team on a Permanent basis. Monday to Friday 8.30am - 17.00pm. If you have a passion for Customer Service and would like to take your Customer Service experience to the next level then this could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities include
Manage regular customer account reviews via phone/video conference covering a spectrum of customers from large & highly engaged to small & sporadically engaged with the objective to improve our business together.
- In preparation of review, investigate data to establish sales and service performance and other related information e.g. the usage of sample material.
- Review commercial and service performance in open discussion with customer.
- Agree joint action plan to improve commercial & service performance.
- Follow-up on actions in next account review.
- Gather & utilise business intelligence for assigned territories to grow customer base
- Use publicly available information to source potential new opportunities to pursue in conjunction with regional Business Development Manager.
- Ensure customer account data held for assigned accounts is accurate & up to date.
- Gather and share information on opportunities and competitor behaviour through customer conversations & share as appropriate.
Taking ownership of service failures experienced by assigned customers including customer communication & solution implementation in conjunction with various departments.Ensure complete & correct understanding of customer impact experienced.Manage customer communication from start to finish with empathy, precision & judgement.Manage service failure resolution through company procedures and engage with planning, operations & logistics colleagues as appropriate.
- Demonstrable customer service experience ideally in B2B environment
- Understanding of (ideally experience in) B2B sales / account management
- Understanding of (ideally experience in) selling products through retail partners
- Solid basic IT skills covering the MS office suite (particularly outlook, word & excel) and usage of CRM/MRP systems