Manpower are recruiting a Multi-Skilled Worker for our client based in Royston, they are a small milling company. This role is well suited for someone who has experience working in a similar role within a Manufacturing/Production environment. The role is also suited for someone interested in getting into this line of work, product and equipment training is on offer. Manual handling experience and working within a fast-paced environment is desirable.
The working hours are on a 2 week shift rotation, 1st week 6am-6pm Monday to Thursday, 2nd week 6pm-6am Monday-Thursday.
What We Need From You...
- Experience working within a similar role
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise workloads
- Have a professional and friendly manor
- Experience in a food environment is preferable
- Counterbalance Licence / Experience is
- To be driven and have good attention to detail
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £29,890 (rises to £35,000 after probation)
- 19 days annual leave (rises to 21 after 2 years service) + 8 days Bank Holiday (24-26 + 8 Days pro rata)
- Training, both in house and external
- Pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities - 1.5x hourly rate
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!