Manpower Recruitment is currently looking for production assistant for our client based in Waterbeach, who is an innovative producer of high purity chemicals, solvents, acids and reagents for both scientific and industrial applications.
Strong global demand for our products has created a number of opportunities in our factory assisting with the filling, packing and despatch of our products.
The company operates Monday to Friday, 37.5-hour week on rotating 2-shift patterns for production roles.
You will be ensuring the continued day to day smooth running of the production and despatch areas as well as working with and giving support to the Plant and Warehouse Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To safely fill products accurately and productively.
- To safely pack goods in preparation for despatch.
- To carry out all other necessary tasks in production and despatch.
- To follow all relevant Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures and codes of practise.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Organised and methodical.
- Self motivated and driven.
- Responsive, reactive and proactive.
- Have desire to grow into a role.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Take ownership of, and responsibility for, their own role.
- Previous packing/despatch experience desirable but not essential.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please, give Marius a call on 07483931988