Manpower is currently recruiting Customer Service Officers for our client based in the Warrington area, the roles are temporary positions at first with the strong possibility of permanent positions after 3 months. The roles are telephone-based roles so please apply if you are comfortable working on the telephone.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be required to maintain smooth operation of Regional delivery and collections activities by reducing the quantity of aborted transport instances to a minimum.
- Working days/times: Monday-Friday 8am till 5.30pm
- Pay rate £11.79 an hour
- Location: Warrington
- Contacting customers daily to advise of issues relating to their delivery.
- Checking of all contracts for contact information and site address accuracy prior to the moves being planned.
- Arranging for site access for the trucks, gate pass, any specific requirements for the truck/driver to be able to complete the delivery/collections prior to the move being planned.
- Following up on aged collections, liaising with engineering/Technical department to ensure an engineer is attending where required to remove the machine from site.
- Proactive calling of all customers the days before delivery to ensure they are still required for hire.
- Proactive calling of all customers the days before collection to ensure they have finished with the machine and there are no obstructions preventing the unit from being collected.
- Managing and updating the regional aborted transport report with details of route cause.
- Submitting monthly analysis reports of transport issues relating to aborted transport to the Regional and wider management team.
- Liaising with transport planners of daily activities to ensure you are aware of all driver related issues.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Experience with dealing directly with customers over the telephone.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel packages
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure from the customer
Interested? Please apply now!