s a Receptionist working for our public sector client you will provide an efficient Reception and Administration Service to the department and team.
- Greeting patients and patient relatives to the department
- Ensuring all Covid-19 measures are adhered to
- Updating of computer systems
- Answering queries
- Arranging for files to be available for clinics
- Booking appointments
- Contacting patients to arrange appointments
- You must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working within an Receptionist role
- Have an understanding of GDPR and confidentiality
- Able to be flexible with the hours of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contract - Temporary
Duration - 6 months
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The role offers an immediate start subject to satisfactory references.
Apply today or call 01656 657231 for more information.