Transport Planner - Southampton
An exciting opportunity to join a highly established Global Fuels Distribution Company as a Transport Planner in Southampton. Proud of their people, culture, and their genuine desire to support and develop their team, this company has a large customer base, ranging from domestic properties to large corporations. They are ever-growing and are looking for genuine, hardworking people to join their inclusive workplace.
Very different from other large corporations, this company acknowledges and appreciates that each person's actions and attitude make a difference to the workplace. They look for qualities in people that add to their cheerful, and harmonious workplace. Offering annual performance bonuses based not just on your performance but your work ethic, kindness to others and team working abilities, making it a highly rewarding and comfortable place to work with encouragement to advance in your career.
Key Responsibilities -
- Ensuring bulk deliveries are made on time through effective planning, making use of multiple supply points.
- Executing highly accurate attention to detail and effectively managing your time.
- Adhering to company policies, safety, procedures, and business ethics.
- Taking initiative and collaborating with other transport planners, sales team members, and drivers to resolve any issues/changes that arise including special delivery requests, vehicle delays, dropped loads and missing deliveries.
- Achieve your KPI's by proactively managing and adjusting daily plans accordingly.
- Ensuring replenishments of sites by providing tank delivery ullage to ensure no interruption will be made to customer deliveries.
- A strong understanding of the whole process of planning including the best use of multiple supply points, accurate administration, and successful time management.
- Perform well in a dynamic environment with set targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in operating Transport Delivery Software's, MS Outlook.
- Possess a UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of the fuels industry & associated businesses.
- Planning multi drop / artic deliveries.
- Possess LGV, ADR & Driver CPC.
- £26,000 - £32,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Generous annual performance bonus
- Life insurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and become part of a supportive and thriving team, apply today and I will be in touch!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email -