Our client, a leading energy provider is currently recruiting for a Team Leader to act as on site team lead for the Manpower Managed Service Team. You will be responsible for dealing with all day-to-day matters in line with the business objectives and strategy, escalating issues that cannot be resolved up to the site Contract lead (Manpower).
Reporting into the site Contract lead (Manpower) on a regular basis, both face to face and over the phone, with a summary of site activities/issues. Upon requests for support from the Manpower team, review the skill set of onsite available resource and allocate this resource to meet the needs of the client.
You will also support with documentation services supporting the team through correct application of the systems, processes and procedures in place to manage the control, storage and retrieval of information, providing an auditable trail of incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Leading a team of multi skilled based staff to deliver a high-quality service. You will lead by example and be a role model to the team.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve, tools, skills, systems and processes.
- Maintain, issue and distribute controlled copies of information, keeping up-to-date records of all information and ensuring that it is available.
- Provision of advice and information to ensure team members are compliant and with the document management system process and procedures and best practice is incorporated.
- Capable of time management and prioritising workload effectively.
- Has an understanding of Manpower HR policies and processes â€" Training will be provided.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent people leadership skills - must be able to manage tasks and objectives through people and be able to manage people through change.
- Competence with Adobe Acrobat is desirable along with the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook).
- Demonstrate confidence in communicating and networking at all levels.
- Good presentation and influencing skills - the ability to convince others of a point of view, or position to gain others support.
- The ideal candidate would have Document Controller experience ideally within a project environment dealing with engineering data and use of an Electronic Document Management System to maintain documents and records.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach and demonstrates a can do attitude.
- Ability to focus on solutions rather than problems.
- Expresses passion and enthusiasm within the role.
- Knowledge of working with multiple external and internal stakeholders and the client within a contracts environment would be desirable.
Key Benefits working with Manpower
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.