Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
The primary process of this role is to carry out tasks in relation to the warehouse operation to ensure that internal/external expectations are met. To operate always in a safe and efficient manner.
Hours of Work: 8am - 4pm
Hourly Pay: £10.32
- Lifting and Shifting
- General Warehouse duties.
- Load and unload deliveries.
- Re-ordering of warehouse consumables.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as necessary
- Pick & Pack orders as described on pick lists provided.
- Computer entries.
- Stock counting.
- Load/unload wheeled containers by hand.
- Manually push the wheeled containers from loading bays to internal or external storage areas.
- General stock sortation.
- General minor repairs to wheeled containers, ie changing wheels, brakes, straps etc.
- Achieving daily target of repaired units
- Previous Warehouse experience
- To have a high level of inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Basic hand tool experience.
- Working on own and achieving KPI's.
- Mechanical back round would be an advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!