Our client, a leading energy provider, is currently recruiting for a Station Support Team Member to join their Corrective Action Programme (CAP). This is a part time position working 30hrs a week.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be acting as a departmental advisor on all aspects of the programme. The CAP process is used across all our client sites, and is used to drive organisational learning, improve performance, and ensure that we maintain Site License compliance. Additionally, you will be carrying out general admin duties within the Station Support Team, supporting both the team and the wider station where necessary.
You will be an exceptional communicator, possessing the influencing skills imperative to making this role a success. You will have the confidence to challenge others and raise concerns, and willingness to interact with employees at all levels of the organisation, including senior management. Your confidence will mean that you are able to work well on your own, as well as being able to work with your immediate peers and the wider Station Support Team. You will be passionate about the CAP process, willing to continuously improve the process through peer forums, in addition to being able to coach/train members of your allocated department in all aspects of the CAP process.
- Forward prompting and communication of assignment due date.
- Creating smart assignments from departmental condition reports.
- Building route list for assignments dependent on the significance.
- Regular Interface with the CAP & OPEX Coordinator to resolve action-tracking conflicts.
- Reviewing and challenging close out of actions to ensure the action criteria has been met.
- Attendance of the CAP Screening Meeting, including appropriate preparation.
- Functioning as the â€~owed toâ€™ for action tracking Action Requests belonging to the DEs departments.
- A range of other administration duties as directed by the Station Support Team Leader.
- GCSEs in Maths and English (Grade 9-4 / A-C), or equivalent.
- Intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel. Full training will be given on company systems (AMS & Business Objects).
- Keen attention to detail.
- Communication skills, and the confidence to use them to challenge, prompt and coach where appropriate.
- Open, honest and trustworthy due to the sensitive nature of the business.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo a vetting check as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.