My client is a well established leading supplier in the construction industry with multiple sites throughout England.
Due to growth and expansion my clients are looking for a concrete plant supervisor for their sites based in Northampton.This will be a fantastic career development for the right person to join a ready-mixed concrete plant with responsibility for the overall day-to-day operations, maintenance and the supervision of a team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- To effectively operate a batching plant to the standards required by the company using laid down procedures
- To ensure the site, plant, buildings and equipment are kept in a clean and tidy condition and to maintain security at all times
- To receive customer's enquiries and orders in a polite and courteous manner, maintaining the company image to the highest standard
- To ensure that the companies cash sale procedure is fully complied with and that all transactions are fully reconciled and receipted before handing over to colleagues for banking
- To maintain accurate materials/stock dates as required
- To ensure that all technical testing required for the production of concrete at the plant is carried out to the correct standards and timescales
- To supervise other staff and drivers at the plant so as to ensure optimum productivity without compromising health and safety, environmental, or QA standard
- To ensure all visitors sign the visitors section of plant inspection sheet and undertake to comply whilst on site with all our procedures and legislative requirements at all times
- To maintain awareness/ compliance with the company's health and safety and environmental policies and communicate perceived/ known no conformance's immediately to the appropriate department head.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Working knowledge of concrete production, plant and materials would be an advantage
- Great communication skills
- Ability to plan organise and prioritise own work load
- Composure under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT Literacy
- Strong customer focus
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV.