Client & Contractor Project Manager
Manpower are looking for an Client & Contractor Project Manager to work for our client based in Wetherby. The role will be covering roughly the area from Manchester to Birmingham - West Midlands and the North West.
This role is suited to someone looking for the next step in their career. The role is well suited for someone who has a background in kitchens, surveying, customer support, liaising with contractors and clients alike.
The role will be responsible for delivering projects and supporting our Client and Contractor customer base, ensuring effective communication and the successful and timely setup, running and completion of kitchen surveying and kitchen delivery programmes.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role is preferable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Analytic and posses good attention to detail
- Health & safety knowledge would be beneficial
- Construction knowledge would beneficial
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business, good communication skills are essential
- Ability to persuade and influence customers
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £30,000 (rises to £36,000 with experience in the role)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company car + fuel card
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply