Manpower Are looking for Production Assembler on behalf of our client based in Cambridge near to Cambridge Business Park. This role is well suited for someone who likes working with their hands creating and building products from start to finish. You will be working as part of a team as well as on your own. Experience working within a production environment would be very beneficial.
What We Need From You...
- Experience working in a Production (preferably with some experience working from drawings)
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Desire to build things from scratch and ability to follow instructions
- Understanding of best health and safety practice
- Ability to prioritise work
- To have a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ideally you will be local
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £19,500-£21,450 (dependant on experience)
- 20 Days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Training and development
- Working hours 8am-4pm (this can be slightly flexible though)
- Career progression
If this role appeals to you, let us know an apply!