Do you have a passion for travel?
Manpower UK are currently recruiting on behalf of our reputable client who are a global leader within the travel industry for a German speaking Customer Service Adviser.
- Assist German and UK customers on enquiries relating to a holiday booking within a vibrant contact centre
- Solve the problems for clients via Call, Chat and Email
- Handle clients problems with empathy and patience in a goal-driven environment
- Work as part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues when required
- Attend regular team huddles
- Keep up-to-date with latest promotions and initiatives
- Read, understand and follow the Company Policies and Procedures
- Assist in ad hoc assigned projects
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills
- Proficient typing abilities
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to listen and build rapport quickly
- Motivated yet conscientious and diligent approach to work
- Good attention to detail
Interested? Please forward your CV in the first instance.