We are recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to work for a large education establishment based in Bath.
As a Facilities Coordinator you will be responsible for the daily management of the vehicle fleet and the pest control contract for the establishment.
Duties will include the following:
- Working with vehicle users to ensure procurement and disposal to ensure the fleet meets the establishment needs. This includes working with the Finance Manager to oversee the effective use of the vehicles budget.
- To be custodian of vehicle records and ensure legislative requirements to tax and test vehicles are carried out in a timely manner. This includes publishing relevant MOT and maintenance records on a shared directory accessible to other members of the department.
- To hold vehicle inspection records and respond to reports of defects requiring repair. This includes procurement of garage services and the arrangement of delivery, collection, and reorganisation of use when vehicles are out of commission.
- To liaise between drivers and the Insurance Services Manager and/or broker to ensure insurance claims are handled effectively
- To manage fuel card procurement and use, including the monitoring of fuel statements and working with the Estates
- To respond to reports of infestations in a sensitive and practical manner, including liaison with other members of Estates to prevent infestation
- To ensure legislative compliance of all pest control activities in liaison with the contractor and local authority as necessary
This is a temp to perm opportunity and immediate starts are available.