Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Business Development Manager based in Manchester
Reporting into the Head of Sales you will be selling space and drive sales campaigns across the portfolio. You must be able to communicate confidently and effectively with all levels across the business, working towards building and promoting strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Based at home and in the office you will;
- Have excellent organisation and time keeping skills
- Worked in a fast paced and changing environment
- Have substantial experience in sales with an established record of high value sales in a B2B environment
- Have a passion to achieve and exceed targets
- Develop and target premium accounts
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales and Portfolio Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share
- Research, planning and implementing new target market initiative.
What's in to for you?
- Competitive Salary and uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of training courses, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to join our newest event portfolio focused on Sustainability working 37.5 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!