Manpower is currently recruiting for a Band 3 Administrative Assistant based in Newcastle.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 37.5 per week
£9.50 - £10.40 per hour
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role.
You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team.
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
- Undertaking administrative functions with minimum supervision
- Planning activities to meeting deadlines
- Planning and coordinating meetings effectively
- Setting up and maintaining databases
- Recording meetings through accurate minutes
- Experience of Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Highly motivated willing to learn
- Professional approach
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality and security of information
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organisation
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage workload within time constraints
- Excellent attention to detail
Temporary On-going Role
28 Days holiday per year
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
NEST Pension Scheme