Manpower are currently recruiting for Financial Administrators to join on the UK's leading Insurance Provider in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
*Smart Working Role 2/3 days in the office other days remote*
Hourly Rate: £11.00p/h weekly pay
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our client's Financial Team on a temporary basis for 26 weeks ( potentially longer) to join a on-going project where you will need to contact customers who have not cashed the cheque for their claim, the customer may have moved address and not received it, changed their name etc so they will be given the option for the cheque to bed reissue or send a BAC's payment to them. All the emails and calls are scripted, so you will have all the templates and options to assist with following the correct responses.
Databases and excel spreadsheets will need to be updated when dealing with each individual customer, training will also be provided on this.
What you will be doing?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contact members via email, outbound calling or letter
- Manage incoming emails, letters and inbound calls via dedicated phone line
- Resolve customer queries in a timely manner ensuring issues are escalated where appropriate to Team Manager
- Updating and maintaining data in excel spreadsheet and systems
- Working collaboratively with other teams and team members
- Adherence to the company guidelines e.g. ensuring DPA check is carried out
Who are we looking for?
- Confident at multi-tasking
- Numerate with confidence working in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hard working and self-driven individual
- Excellent team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Being well organised
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable learning new systems
Please apply today for a immediate telephone interview!!