Manpower is currently recruiting for a small tool fitter for a leading industry known company in the Kinning Park area of Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following
- A relevant mechanical/electrical qualification (or well trained)
- Significant experience in petrol and diesel contractor tools servicing and maintenance
- Proven ability to test and run electrical tools
- Current PAT testing certificate
- A valid driving licence is preferred but not essential
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 07:30am till 17:00 with a 42.5-hour week contract.
Our client is looking for the best talent in the industry to join their team and help them to grow and expand even further. As an employee there is a number of benefits to enjoy as well as an in-house learning and development team who are dedicated to giving you the skills to be the best that you can be. As a company they are also keen to promote internally.
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (option to buy up to 5 days additional leave)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee welfare fund (company funded social events)
- Health and Wellness (well-being hub, employee assistance helpline, annual flu jab and eye tests
- Overtime at an enhanced rate and standby/call out rota
If you feel like you would fit the above profile then attach your CV for a call back about the position!!