We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company as a Supply Chain Analyst based in Wokingham. This is a fulltime, temporary ongoing role, offering flex working (2 days working from home pw & 3 days office based working pw). The role is working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, paying £30,000 per annum.
- Key Supply Chain Business partner for all Internal functional.
- Leading monthly S&OP drumbeat cycle meetings with Business Unit Directors, Commercial and Finance partners supporting internal sales growth
- Forecast planning through collaboration with key Stakeholders, to ensure on-time shipments to the hospital.
- Manage UK/I Product Life Cycle Process for Ethicon & CSS
- Responsible for maximizing UK inventory optimization through validating customer needs. Identify trends and liaising with the Regional Plan Team to expedite and resolve issues
- Continuing to develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Managing local Inventory levels Safety Stock Parameters, SLOB inline with internal Inventory targets
- Demonstrated ability to work within a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed and strongly preferred. Ability to interact with and influence senior leadership teams required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving and process improvement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across functional areas to deliver results.
- Executing seamless NPI Product life cycle launches via internal Launch Excellence Plans
- Develop Project Vantage reporting tool to provide weekly/monthly overview updates of product vantage rationlisation project with timelines to Sales & Marketing Stakeholders to execute seamless swap over for our external customers
- Being part of a High performing team mindset
- Lead monthly S&OP Meeting in line with Global Drumbeat Cycle
- Attend & provide market intelligence in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain meetings
- Initiate, action and conclude continuous improvement programs
- Manage Ethicon & CSS New Product Launch cycle
- Project Lead as Ethicon UK/I Supply Chain Workstream Lead Rationlisation product portfolio
- Inventory efficiency management
Experience, Skills and Abilities
S&OP experience, preferableAnalytical and structured approachProduct Knowledge - will deal with various business groups and numerous product rangesAble to build strong external and internal relationships - will need to work well in a teamAbility to work well as part of a cross-functional teamMust be able to meet deadlines and work in a demanding environmentExcellent PC skills- Microsoft Office, JDE,