Mechanical Technician required in Northumberland.
We are looking for a highly motivated Mechanical trained technician to join our busy maintenance engineering team based in Northumberland. The successful candidate will carry out maintenance engineering, providing technical diagnosis and correction of maintenance problems without technical supervision.
- Diagnose and carry out mechanical repairs, modifications, plant upgrades and installation.
- Provide maintenance on Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Carry out problem solving and diagnostic checks on mechanical and process equipment recommending changes and improvements to the operational systems.
- Acceptance and hand back of permit to work processes (PTWs).
- Carry out work in compliance with current good manufacturing processes (cGMP) standards.
- Requisition and collect stores materials as required.
- Conduct inspections and carry out preventative maintenance activity.
- Complete small projects as defined by area engineer.
- Communicate, liaise and co-ordinate work activities with contractors, suppliers and service providers.
- Develop maintenance procedures and train apprentices and others.
- Comply with all safety, health, and environmental requirements.
- Embody our company values, which are: be reliable, be caring, be transparent and be willing.
You will receive
A competitive salary, pension scheme, Perkbox, death in service coverage, on-site health and well being support and medical consultation and physiotherapy, 24/7 employee assistance programme. Training and opportunities for further career development. This role is a shift role to support our 24/7 operation with annual leave and rest days built into the shift plan.
If this sounds like the job for you, please click apply today!!