We are proud to be working with an established client within the Public Sector industry who is looking for a Cleaning and Catering Assistant on a temporary basis. They are based in Fareham so you will need to be able to travel to this location.
The role will be full time, Monday - Friday with possible weekend work as and when required. It will be a patient facing role where you'll be required to complete various tasks in the kitchen so a Food and Hygiene certificate/ qualification is preferred however if you don't hold this we are able to put you though the course to obtain this.
Tasks will include but not limited to;
- Preparation of food/ drinks in the kitchen
- Serving patients in a front facing manner
- Adhere to food hygiene processes at all times
- Clean the kitchen and other areas of the workplace
- Give excellent service and be professional at all times
- Food Hygiene certificate desirable not essential
- Previous cleaning experience desirable not essential
- Flexible to work extra hours as per business needs
- 28 days holiday
- Full training
- option to gain a qualification in Food & Hygiene
- Parking on site
- NEST pension
Please note you will be subject to a DBS check and full vetting. If you are looking for an entry level role within catering or cleaning then please APPLY NOW!