Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Senior Content Producer to work on a growing Healthcare Portfolio based in London.
Reporting into the Events Director you will be working in a positive exciting environment within a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for a content and production professional with-a minimum of 2 years event production experience who wishes to drive the growth of a thriving and expanding sector.
Based at home and in the office you will,
- Support the Senior Conference Producer in delivery of events
- Collaboratively work with session sponsors to create a session that meets client objectives
- Ability to produce creative and compelling live content and to work for multiple events concurrently
- A strong understanding of commercial dynamics of the exhibition and conference formats
- Responsible for in-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person to ensure that the conference content, speakers, and topics align to market wants, needs and developments
- Play a key role in the development, delivery, and proofing of conference collateral (event guide, sales brochure, website copy)
- Plan and run project meetings for the team on each event, as the internal project manager for each product.
- Attend and run events onsite, delivering an exceptional experience, to build loyalty and relationships and to research and launch the next relevant products
- Data build is a key element of this role. This extends to the Senior Producer's personal data build thought internet research and live referrals, competitive delegate lists as well as their close guidance of data being built through the Marketing Operations function.
What's in to for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Enrolment in our excellent profit share scheme, which could pay out a bonus of 20% or more
- Flexible working
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline)
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service (plus bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
- Regular and amazing team socials
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career within events.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!