An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a leading, global FMCG company with brands such as PG Tips, Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator for their Dukinfield site (will eventually require working from the office full time, subject to current COVID restrictions, with some home working required until restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months working a 36.5-hour week. This role is paying up to £21,000 per annum, pro rata.
Working hours would be Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm.
Working in the Customer Service team within Walls Refrigeration Solutions, reporting to the Customer Service and After Sales Manager and also interacting with other Supply Chain and non-Supply Chain functions to ensure availability of cabinets to support ice cream sales for the Out of Home Ice Cream Category.
This role is responsible for all aspects of input to invoice, sales and aftersales support and ensuring OTIF target is achieved across multiple inputs including telesales, website sales and managed accounts
This role is responsible for effective telephone diagnostics and spare parts ordering, ensuring OTIF target is achieved after Sales
This role includes both customer service, aftersales and call centre work.
The core responsibility of the role holder is to ensure that the highest standards of customer service are provided; supporting category projects as well as excellent execution of the key responsibilities
- Inbound and outbound call handling in line with KPI's
- Management of all enquiries and queries both internal and external (email, website, telephone)
- Order entry management across different customer bases and order streams - Website, Telephone/Managed Accounts, Wholesalers, UL CD/Sales, Free on Loan, and so on.
- Liaise with Finance for Pro Forma payment
- Booking in of deliveries and service calls as per script and processes
- Telephone diagnostics to avoid unnecessary service calls
- Daily management of third-party service engineers to ensure compliance with SLA's
- Warranty change out management from input to invoice
- Spare Parts order management as per sales and service process
- Service call invoice management
- Daily management of third-party logistics providers to ensure compliance with SLA's
- Seeking out sales opportunities in line with company policy
- Continuous improvement across all areas of customer service and the wider team
- Maintain strong relationships with OOH CD and the Field Teams
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the products , services and price levels.
- Liaise with suppliers to organise inbound deliveries into third part logistics providers
Key Skills Required
- Experience of working in a call centre environment and inbound/outbound call handling
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- IT proficient and ability to adapt to new systems and processes