Manpower are currently recruiting for an Order Processor / Data Entry Operator for a prestigious client based in Tysley Birmingham.
As an Order Processor / data entry you will be responsible of entering customer orders into electronic formats. The system with be via the AS400 or via the Opsysweb system. A successful order entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate & up to date information regarding the customer orders and ensure that they are entered in an accurate & timely manner.
- To enter every customer received order directly onto the Opsysweb system.
- To ensure that all orders are keyed on accurately & in a timely manner
- To work to a 1DT measure, which means that all orders received from the customer to be on the system by 4 pm daily.
- To raise, with immediate effect to your line Manager if you cannot raise any customer order which is likely to delay order entry.
Suitable candidates will have
- High level of concentration & attention to detail
- Knowledge of order entering Optical orders
- Optical knowledge
- Proficient keyboard skills.
- Computer skills and a knowledge of relevant software packages.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Organisational abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A polite phone manner.
- Good customer service skills
- Previous Customer service experience
- Previous data entry experience
- Previous Optical industry knowledge
This is a temporary ongoing position with the potential to lead permanent working 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday paying £9.50 per hour
In return for your skills, this role comes with benefits that include:
- Access to Manpower's MyPath development and upskilling programme
- Temporary Ongoing Contract
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days holiday
- Full Training
- Additional Extras