Manpower are looking for a maintenance electrician to join the team!
Working as part of a small team, your duties as a maintenance electrician will include:
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are completed to high standard to protect company assets
- Machine maintenance, preventative maintenance and fault finding of electrical equipment
- Working as part of a team as well as using your own initiative making decisions as and when the need arises
- Being compliant with all Health Safety and Environmental regulations
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure all operations are performed in accordance with instructions and procedures
- Have previous experience in an Electrical Engineering role/discipline
- Have experience of working in a heavy industry factory environment is desired but not essential
- FLT Counter-balance licence is desired but not essential
- £35,762 salary
- Monday to Friday - Rotating Shift patterns - DAY SHIFT - 06:00am-14:00pm. AFTERNOON SHIFT - 14:00pm-22:00pm. NIGHT SHIFT - 22:00pm-06:00am,
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (**Bank Holidays can be worked on over time pay rate).
- Over time available if wanted
For more information please call Ella on 07483 161809