Job Title: Motor Transport AMRV Driver
Location: Sleaford, GB, NG34 8HB
Compensation: 23,712.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full Time Permanent
Job ID: SF43714
What will you be doing?
* Driving the AMRV Ambulance in support of Flight Operations at RAFC Cranwell and RAF Barkston Heath.
* Ensure full and complete Daily inspections are carried out when tasked or required. Any faults found are to be reported promptly to MT Control personnel using the correct documentation.
* On occasions when flying is suspended, there may be a requirement for AMRV Drivers to conduct other Cat B driving duties as directed by MT Control. These tasks may consist of local mail runs, VIP driving task, local delivery tasks and Airport runs
* Carry out other tasks within your sphere of experience and capability as directed by Babcock Management.
* Required to have a positive flexible approach to start and finish times when required. Be prepared to stay out overnight if required.
* Assist with the maintenance and husbandry of the MT yard, compounds and vehicles.
The experience you'll bring
* Previous driving experience in Mechanical Transport and Logistics environment.
* Familiar with Vehicle inspections
* Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required.
* Colour Perception Test
* Clean driving Licence Cat B
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 10/05/2022