Manpower is currently recruiting for one of our well established client in Waterbeach.
Strong global demand for their products has created a number of opportunities in factory assisting with the filling, packing and despatch of our products.
The company operates Monday to Friday, 37.5-hour week on rotating 2-shift patterns for warehouse roles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain stock in a safe and orderly condition
- To maintain storage areas in a safe, clean & organised environment.
- Timely picking of orders.
- Despatch of UK & Export orders.
- Supply of materials to various departments.
- Counterbalance & reach truck experience (preferable but training can be provided)
- Keen eye for detail.
- Organised and methodical.
- Self motivated and driven.
- Responsive, reactive and proactive.
- Have desire to grow into a role.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Take ownership of, and responsibility for, their own role.
- Previous warehouse experience desirable, but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Facemasks are no longer required but can be worn if preferred. Boxes of disposable masks have been given to all staff and sanitisation stations have been set up around the building. All areas have been zoned to help with social distancing.