Manpower are looking for yard operatives to work with our client in NG23
As a Yard Operative you will be working within the Plant and Fleet service division, and duties will include:
- Providing a support role
- Ensuring the depot is kept clean and tidy
- Assisting the Yard Coordinator & team in goods received and dispatching goods to site
- Loading and unloading of plant and equipment
- Itemising equipment
- Recording deliveries
- Ensure maintenance/inspection checks are carried out, reports are correctly completed on time and submitted
The right candidate will:
- Be willing to learn
- Be a good communicator
- Be self motivated and able to use initiative
- Due to the location of the job driving licence is essential
Pay: £12 - £12.50 p/h
Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am-5pm
Breaks: A morning break, lunch break plus afternoon break all paid.
Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half.
Manpower offer a free upskilling programme to candidates looking to boost their skills in different areas whilst also offering discount to over 160 major retailers!
If interested please contact Ella on 07483 161809