Manpower are looking for mechanical fitters to join our client on site in NG23!
As a mechanical fitter your role will include:
- Ensuring works are carried out in an effective and safe manner
- Following company and manufacturers procedures to ensure standards are met
- Ensuring quality and quantity of work is up to scratch
- Ensuring maintenance/inspection checks are carried out, reports are correctly completed on time and are submitted as requested
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a team, but also be able to work unsupervised as required
- Have a knowledge of using and clear understanding of work package plans, method statements, procedures, risk assessments and site specific rules (including lift plans)
- Due to the remote location of work having a driving license and own transport is essential
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am-5pm
Breaks: Morning break, lunch break and afternoon break all of which are paid
Over time is available and is paid at time and a half.
Manpower offer a free upskilling programme to candidates looking to boost their skills in different areas whilst also offering discount to over 160 major retailers!
If interested please contact Ella on 07483 161809