Die Cutter Operator
Does it appeal to work for a company that has a long serving workforce and value staff loyalty?
Are you fully trained in die cutting, creasing and blanking?
Do you want to work for family owned company that invest heavily in state of the art machinery?
Can you commit to working 3 shifts?
The successful candidate will have experience on a die cutting machine, as you will be running a Nova Cut 106ER or Bobst SP104E. In addition, any knowledge of foiling and/or embossing process on B1 Bobsts will be advantageous!
You will also have;
- Good communication skills, attendance and time keeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
Apply today should you wish to discuss further.