Our client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers is looking to recruit an experienced Reporting Analyst. The Business/Reporting Analyst will work within a small team in the Programme Office to provide business information and analysis, primarily in the form of reports, packs and statistics. The role also encompasses administration of Programme Office processes and tools, including providing support and advice to internal customers. Will be expected to support activities across the Programme Office as well as broader projects as required.
- Work closely with the other members of the Infrastructure team, and other stakeholders across the business to provide accurate, useful and timely information to inform accountability and business decision making.
- Analyse a wide variety of data and provide insights to inform business decision making
- Conduct robust quality checks and data verification
- Carry out thorough developmental testing on new or amended tools, reports and processes
- Document and update processes, working instructions and end user guidance
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes and tools
- Provide support and governance to the business community on use of local work management processes and tools
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Experienced in the preparation of reports and information, to an exacting standard, using packages such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong team working and collaboration skills
- Ability to use own initiative to analyse and resolve problems
- Demonstrates good communication and stakeholder management skills
Experience of using web based reporting tools such as Power BI or Business Objects would be advantageous
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis with scope for extension. Our client are operating a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite a number of days a week is essential but there is scope to WFH. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS and CTC Level.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
* 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Access to client facilities onsite
* Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
* Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
* Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment