Our client, a well-established energy company, is looking for an experienced admin assistant to join their team based at Sizewell.
The Performance Improvement Admin Assistant role provides an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the team at Sizewell and get involved in detailed organisational learning. The successful candidate will be involved in data entry and process control for the Corrective Action Programme (CAP), supporting the human performance programme, maintaining our intranet site and providing support for the analysis of station Key Performance Indicators and trends.
Nature and Scope
- Processing the daily Condition Reports (CR's) including data entry of codes, which are used for trending.
- Coordinates and produces packs for the meetings that support the CAP process
- Provision of Management Information in support of accountability for groups e.g action reports, keyword addition, searches, Dept. trend reports and a monthly dashboard.
- At month end assists the Department Evaluators in closing actions and ensuring, we are fully up to date to support the Organisational Learning dashboard.
- Produces Organisational Learning Reports
- Produces information for quarterly trend report
- Supports the HU Lead in the production of trend data and the monthly Time in The Field report.
- Provides mid-month updates for Time in The Field Compliance
- Nuclear Safety Culture Survey coordination
- Adding Learning Briefs to the OLP if required
- Admin support for Life Programme (room booking, records, enrolment, output from sessions)
- Analysis of LCR and HUET information to assist with trending
- CAP process support. Admin support to ensure smooth running of CAP Process
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Good IT skills are required. The job requires data entry, manipulation of spreadsheets and update of the PI Intranet Site.
- Good communication and Co-ordination skills are required.
- Strong relationship builder
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.