Our client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers is looking to recruit an experienced PA/Administrator (full time/part time) to carry key duties & activities as PA to the Head of Function in TSO. In order to provide a professional, accurate and reliable PA service & support to the PWRT and NA HoFs
- Arrange meetings and coordinate booking of rooms, arrange travel, accommodation & hospitality as required.
- Provide diary & itinerary management.
- Ensure all department contact lists (email distribution lists), org charts and communication tools are current.
- Effectively use appropriate IT systems to support preparation of reports, statistics, presentations & other information.
- Prepare letters, documents & presentations as directed by the HoF.
- Maintain data & records so that information is readily available and easily accessible
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Keep in touch with the HoFs when they are out of the office and report issues and take actions for response.
- Respond to email/phone enquiries to/from a wide range of internal & external parties etc.
- Cover for other PAs as necessary.
- Manage the HoF delegations and out of office processes.
- Arrange meetings, site meetings etc and prepare agendas, facilities etc as needed.
- Process expenses and deal with any queries arising, including function cover oversight to ensure any backloops are minimised.
- Be the first point of contact for the HoF office in the absence of the HoF.
- Screen & prioritise emails, calls and meeting requests for the HoF as requested.
- Track actions placed on or by the HoF and take action if deadlines are likely to be missed
- Build & maintain working relationships with other PAs & other members of the SLT to ensure efficient and coordinated HoF interfaces.
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis with scope for extension. Our client are operating a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite a number of days a week is essential but there is scope to WFH. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS and CTC Level.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
* 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Access to client facilities onsite
* Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
* Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
* Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment