Manpower are currently recruiting for a number of Production Operator/FLT drivers to work on a temporary-permanent basis in the Heysham- Morecambe area.
Our client specialises in Waste recycling of solvent products.
The position will involve carrying out day to day operational tasks on the Drum Plants (including loading containers, decanting, running the Drum and/or Solids Handling Plant.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Operating a unique Drum Shredding Plant which won the Queens Award for Industry
* Operation of Forklift trucks
* Keeping accurate electronic records of all Drums processed on site
* Carrying out pre shift checks in accordance with site COMAH responsibilities
* Working with the wider team to ensure that the site operation is kept safe and compliant
* At month end, to carry out a full stock check of all packaged containers on site
Please note the position will involve working outside in all weathers.
FLT Counterbalance licence is essential. Previous experience working with Hazardous substances would be advantageous.
40 hours per week
* Week 1- 3 x 12 hr night shifts - (Mon, Tues, Wed)
* Week 2- 3 x 12hr day shifts - (Wed, Thu, Fri)
* Week 3 - 2 x 12hr days, 1 day off, 2 x 12hr nights. Mon, Tues (Days)Thursday and Friday (Nights)
Working hours are based on a 3 week rotating pattern, (over Monday to Friday), days and nights (12 hours shifts, 06.00-18:00 or 18:00-06:00)
Overtime - Overtime is available in the role including Saturdays and Sundays.
* Total Earnings: £25,500 after training (including shift allowance and annual bonus) Bonuses are paid Quarterly.
* Paid lunch breaks
* Overtime available on weekends. Over contracted hours Saturday X1.5 pay Sunday X2 pay
* 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Life Assurance
* Opportunity to join the Fire and First Aid team. Enhancement in pay will be given to those who join these teams
* A wide range of benefits including: Eye Care Vouchers, my well being, discounted shopping vouchers, gym discounts and insurance options
* The opportunity to progress to a Grade 2 then Grade 3 which is a Senior Operator role.
If you are interested please apply now with your CV!